March 22, 2008

Thing 8 - slide shows and presentations

The slide shows would be a fun easy way to make a website look more dynamic. See the left sidebar for my Flickr badge.

The eFolio site was easy to use but I am used to the software as it is the same as our city website. It may not be as intuitive for someone who has never used it before. This seems like a more professional way to promote yourselves in the business world, especialy compared to myspace or facebook.

My eFolio - chrismagnusson.efoliomn1

I was disappointed that the Lazybase was not working but I know another staff member has had problems with the code from that site breaking her blog. That would be a neat tool to have available if it worked properly. I could see making a list of my favorite restaurants to share with people visiting the area or upcoming library classes and events.

The Flickr slideshow and badges were easy to use and I would recommend those but the other two tools were not as user friendly or did not work at all so I don't know that I would recommend them.

No comments: